vegetarian, gluten, dairy & refined sugar free |
time: 20 mins
recipe by: @rawbeccabites_ for Flannerys
These delicious gooey brownie inspired cookies are truly indulgent worthy! The best bit? They are super quick & easy to make.
1 cup Bobs Red Mill GF flour
1/3 cup Own cacao powder
1/4 cup Kunara Pack organic extra virgin coconut oil
12 squares of Loving Earth chocolate
1/3 cup applesauce
1/4 cup EveryOrganics Slow Smoked Raw Honey
2 tbsp Pure Harvest coconut milk 1 tsp baking soda
Sprinkle of EveryOrganics Slow Smoked Sea Salt
Caramel date sauce:
8 medjool dates
1 tbsp Noya cashew butter
1/4 cup Pure Harvest coconut milk 1 tsp EveryOrganics Slow Smoked Sea Salt
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 170°C. Combine all brownie ingredients, except the chocolate into a mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
2. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe dish for 30 seconds. Stir melted chocolate into the brownie batter.
3. Roll and press into 8 cookies and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Prepare the caramel date sauce by combining all ingredients in a blender. Add 1-2 tsp of water if needed. Remove the cookies after 10 minutes and spoon a teaspoon of caramel date sauce on each. Return to oven for 2 minutes.
5. Once cooked, sprinkle slow smoked sea salt over the brownie cookies.